Our Notary Public and Principal Lawyer
Member, Society of Notaries of Queensland
Ross Lee has been a lawyer for 20+ years, following a seven-year insurance career. Ross is known for keeping in touch with clients, cost efficiencies and results. He has been a commissioned Notary Public since 2011; a requirement for international legal matters.
In civil litigation and mediation, Ross is dedicated to assisting people in small business, building & construction, property, insolvency and estate disputes. Legal risk management for small business and bodies corporate is a special interest. Ross is a nationally-accredited mediator which is of great assistance to clients resolving disputes effectively.
Ross has a strong practice in general insurance, life insurance and compensation claims. He is one of few lawyers accredited as an ANZIIF Certified Insurance Professional (CIP). Prior to law, Ross practised as an underwriter and loss adjuster.
Ross Lee is the founding president of My Community Legal Inc. and comes from a long line of service.
Memberships and Associations:
- Member, Queensland Law Society (QLS)
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Sessional Member, Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Senior Counsellor, Queensland Law Society
- President, My Community Legal Inc.
- Notary Public, Court of Faculties London
- Certified Insurance Professional (CIP), Australia and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance